Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day...I lost count. But it was my day off.

So today I did absolutely nothing. There were recording sessions all day so no rehearsals and my fingers hurt still so I just gave them a break today.
I went to breakfast at the Pancake Shope....it was amazing. I might have to buy some of their apple butter. They are known for their pancakes but I will go for their wheat toast with apple butter and a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice...this is literally the best orange juice you will ever taste. Yep.

Then I took a walk down historic district, cause it was nice out...a little chilly, but compared to heat it was nice. I then went back to the room and fell asleep reading. Then woke up, and fell asleep again. I got up at 4pm and my roommate and I went out and had ice cream for dinner....yum...and rented some movies, which we are about to watch. So that was pretty much my day off.

No comments: