Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 4 in Hot Springs

Soooooo......yeah. Not much to write about right now. My leg still hurts, but it's getting better. We have our first concert tonight...pretty excited. I play on the last piece, Ravel's Daphnes and Chloe. Awsome piece, very emotional. I love emotional pieces. And it's programmatic too, which are my favorites to play.

I am not practicing today, other than rehearsal this morning. My fingers are so sore, I need to rest them for tonight or I will be unable to make myself heard. I can't even do a glissando with my right index finger right now....I'm having to use my picks instead. It makes the glisses sound louder anyway. So wish me luck, hope I don't mess up -_;

Anyway, I just read some amazing news that makes my day so much happier!!! My best friend is going to have another baby!! I am so excited for her and can't wait to talk to her...it's been awhile and I feel really bad. But yay!!!!

Here is an impromptu pic I took with my camera while sitting at a stoplight in the middle of downtown historic district of the town of Hot Springs.

No comments: