Sunday, October 12, 2008

weather blurb

Ok, remember when I said that it has been getting cold out lately?? I take it all back. It is hot here!! It was 85 today!! What is with that? Not that I'm complaining, I'm a very warm-weathered person. I just wish the weather would make up its mind! Last week was 50s for crying out loud (and I am, on the inside at least). This is Indiana weather for you though. It is sillier than Texas weather, which is really silly as far as storms go (they just pop up out of nowhere). Here it's the temperature (which is worse), and sometimes precipitation, which adds massive confusion.


For example....


Last winter was so stupid. It would snow, then get warm after a couple days, rain, get cold for couple days, freeze, snow some more, get warm and rain again. I think the longest cycle was 2 weeks between cold spells. This happened ALL WINTER!!! And can you imagine the mess?? Everything was always soggy because it would snow then melt a couple days later, then rain on top of it. And this isn't just an inch of snow. It would snow several inches (like at least 5) every time, then rain again. Ick. I don't care at this point if it is warm or cold outside (though I prefer warm) but it should either just stay warm, or stay cold. REALLY!!

No comments: