Friday, September 4, 2009

PLEASE READ!!!

My dad sent me this email, I'll have to ask him where he got it...I guess it has been circulating around. But it is so profound, I'm posting it here on my blog. Hopefully people will read it, understand it, and realize that Obama is doing exactly what this paragraph warns us against...and then spread the word. I fear that our country is coming close to this. We cannot let it happen. Here it is:

******************************************
This is probably the 5 best sentences you'll ever read. This is one paragraph that should be in every book, in every school room, in every city, in every state, in our great Union . Our educators should make a lesson plan on this one statement and beat these words into every head, in every class, in every state, in these United States of America.

Profound short paragraph:

"You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."*

* Adrian Rogers, 1931*
********************************************

1 comment:

NooN said...

hi!!!Michelle

How r u doing?? Next week I have a test and then I will have a one month off to study for another test!! hahaha Oh and Yesterday I went to Lea Salonga concert. She is a incredible singer !! She sang reflection from Mulan and I dream a dream from Le'mes Awesome !!!

I MISS YOU VERY MUCH !! After this year I hope that I can get into a good University and then I will have a lot of free time!!! ^.^

Can't wait to get into University!!!!

LOve ya sis byeeeee