Saturday, November 8, 2008

Headline: School teacher browbeats student over being a McCain supporter

This is going to make you sick!!! I am not even kidding. I have a link here to a video that will blow your mind. It is horrible!! This elementary school teacher is browbashing a student in her class who said that she supported John McCain. Her dad is in the army, and the teacher confronted this little girl about it. Then in an interview, she says that she would never do what she just did!!

The saddest part about this?? It was a Finnish documentary of Americans and the then-coming election. This was not shown in the U.S. Why do we not show our own abuse in our own country??!! What is our country coming to? Why do we not stand up for what we believe in?? If you care, please share this video and message with as many ppl as you can. We need to stand up for our schools, and we need to keep each other informed and to not let people like this get away with such horrifying discrimination and verbal abuse....especially to our children!! I am no longer going to keep my mouth shut. I'm going to stand up for what I believe in. How about you? We need to pray that our new President will be blessed with the insight to run our country with as much wisdom as he is able/willing to recieve.

Watch the video here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Thanks for linking to my blog! Yeah, this teacher just makes your blood boil, right?

Hey, I think your blog page is really cool! Great color and graphics!

And I've looked, and I think you have the only photo in existence of a tractor and harp together at once.