Monday, March 29, 2010

Announcements!!!!!

I have a couple of exciting announcements for everyone:

1)   My first Graduate Recital
I wanted to invite anyone that wanted to fly several hundred miles to come and watch me play my first harp recital here at Northern Illinois University in Dekalb, IL.
...........cricket....................

Yeah, that's what I thought.  On that note, I will also be broadcasting it through the NIU LIVE WEBCAST system.  That means that yes, while I am doing a sound recording, it will also be broadcast LIVE.  That means you still have to save the date to watch me, whether here in Dekalb or on your computer screen.

The date for my recital is APRIL 17, 2010 at 4:45 pm CENTRAL TIME.  I will be posting my program later when I know my piece order.  So Save the Date!!!!!


2)   Perfect Light Photo Gallery
I have just launched my new photo gallery site Perfect LightI love taking photos and this site allows me to share my photography with everyone.  There is not much there so far, but I will be expanding it over time as I take more photos.  Remember each thumbpriint is for a single post so there are multiple pictures for each post. Come visit, give your comments and spread the word!  (I have also added the URL link to side under my profile)

No comments: