Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Woot!!

Ok people, it's official!! I just accepted the offer of admission to Northern Illinois university!! Go Huskies!! Well ok, their football team sucks but most of you probably already knew that. But hey, I cheer for BSU now anyway (and BYU too). So yeah, it is locked in now, well it will be in 2 days anyway. Off to Chicago, the windy city (also known as the Horridly Frigid Freeze Your Socks Off city). Ok, so NIU is not really in Chicago it's in DeKalb, but it's only an hour away from actual chicago...and there is actually a singles ward not too far away too. so yay!! And the best part...I am 2 hours away from my BFF and her family, and only 5 hours away from my friends and Mrs. Richter in Muncie...so I'll be able to visit everyone!! ROAD TRIP!!


I just thought that was exciting. Yay.

3 comments:

Pete Walker said...

Once again, congrats on the NIU deal! I hope you have a great time in the Chicago!!! Don't forget to keep in touch, and have fun out there!

The Petersen Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! You are going to be so close to me!!!! That's exciting. I'm glad you made your decision and that there is an actual singles ward not that far away!! That makes it even better! Anyways, congrats!!

Carly said...

Congrats Michelle! That's exciting that you still get to be so close to everyone! Hooray for singles wards...and here's to hoping there's some cute guys.... :)