Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sigh...

It has occurred to me that I need to post more pics. I don't have enough pics on my blog. I should remember to take more pics so that I can have more pics on my blog. I guess that would have to require a somewhat more social life. Since all the ppl I would call up to go do something live in the midwest. But I am hopefully getting a job at Petco this week so maybe I'll just be working all the time and not have to worry about a social life.



I need a man. Then if I'm only hanging out with one person all the time I will have an excuse. And besides that I really want a man.

2 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

You do need some more pictures!!! That would be nice if you found a job! A man is a nice thing...you just gotta find the right one :) He is out there somewhere! Anyways, more pics more pics more pics please :)

Anonymous said...

If u want a good thing u have to be patience right?
It's like a good guy @be patience. And u will find the right one !! ^.^

Ummm I think a guy is easy to find but a good guy it's hard to find.

So I wish u will find that good gentle man for yourself.

bye sis