Thursday, March 12, 2009

Acceptance!!

Ok, so it's not really as exciting as all that. I got my "unofficial" acceptance letter to the Butler School of Music at UT Austin. While it is very exciting to actually read on paper my "superior level of accomplishment and potential for professional gowth," I already knew I was getting in....well, about 91.6% sure anyway. But yay! One down, 2 to go. My official acceptance for UT will come within a couple weeks....maybe then I'll know how much scholarship I got (if any).

Did I mention 'yay'?

4 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

Yay! I'm glad you got your unofficial acceptance letter. Hopefully you hear back good news on how much the scholarship will be! Keep us updated! I am excited to know where you will be going!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congratulations, I'm happy for you and best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyy !!!!! ^.^

I told yaaa!!! U can do it!!!!

I'm so happy !! happy for U !!!!

I knew it!!! hahaha

Miss ya very much sis!!


Byeeee
May the force be with ya!!
คิดถึง (kid-tung) = miss
NooN คิดถึง Michelle

Michelle said...

YAY! So exciting!