Monday, December 15, 2008

almost the end...

Ok, I know it's been a while since I posted and ppl are just dying to find out what I'm thinking now that graduation is only 5 days away...yeah it's ok my mouth is hanging open too...but you are going to have to wait another day or so. I have things I am going to post, i'm just in the middle of a paper that is due tomorrow and then I will be officially done with my undergraduate degree. (Ok, you can close your mouths now...i think a spider just crawled in there.)

So....me in a nutshell:

  • "OMGsh!!!!!"
  • "I'm leaving for good....."(blank stare)
  • "I can't believe I have this much junk."
  • "It's my last Sunday __________"
  • "That's why they invented Facebook."
  • "Why didn't I take more advantage of free student tickets to events at Emens and free music and movies from the library?"
  • "Ok, I need a pics of ppl, Carter's hotdog stand, the gum tree, Frog Baby, duck pond, big love tree, the shower in my bedroom..."
  • "How am I going to eat all my food before I leave?" Without getting fat?
  • "I should probably have more junk than this to throw away." SHOULD being the key word here.
  • "No Lee Anne, as much as I will miss you terribly, I can't fail my classes to postpone graduation."
  • "No, I don't know why no one asked me to play more in sacrament meeting." But it's kinda late now.
  • "Is this my last time to see you?" (hug with tears in eyes...again)
  • "Can I have your recipe for that?"
  • "I hope my cap and gown doesn't make me look fat." Between this and my fridge it might be hard to look otherwise. Just saying.
Oh yeah, and my LBH Alexa helped me pick out this really spiffy mug too.............
Yep.

No comments: