Sunday, December 5, 2010

Britten Ceremony of Carols--Live Webcast!!!

Hi everyone....I know it's really super last minute, but I wanted to let you know that I will be playing harp on the NIU Christmas Choral Concert, TODAY (Sunday) at 3pm EASTERN TIME.  That means 2pm mountain, and 4 pm eastern.  I usually don't announce things I play on Sundays because I don't want to interrupt anyone from church.  However, if you happen to be home with an internet connection, this is a really cool piece with choir and harp.  In the middle I even have a solo, which is a pretty well known solo in the harp repertoire.  So if you get this, you can tune in online and watch via LIVE WEBCAST.  The link is on the bottom of the page. 

Ceremony of Carols by Benjamin Britten
--choir and harp

I am not at the beginning....more like the third piece or second choir into the program.  So if you don't tune in right on time that is ok, you won't miss me.


Link to webcasthttp://www.niu.edu/music/media/webcasts.shtml

No comments: